Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
Smart Parking’s Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) parking system is a reliable, accurate and cost effective off-street car park management solution, already proven to serve a wide range of industry groups including supermarkets, retail parks, hotels, hospitals and leisure centres.
Currently managing more than 1200 car parks throughout the UK, our technology solutions such as ANPR linked to Pay & Display, ensure greater compliance and increased parking revenue.
Our ANPR parking system uses MAV Rapier 50IQ Intelligent HD zoom cameras on entry and exit lanes and can be used in conjunction with Metric EliteLS payment terminals and the RingGo cashless payment smartphone application.
Free Equipment, Installation & Maintenance
With no initial investment required, this package is convenient for end-users and helps improve traffic flow in car parks across the nation.
- CCTV style cameras are placed at the entrance and exit to a car park.
- Timed photographs are taken of the vehicle itself entering and leaving the car park, and also close ups of the vehicle’s number plate.
- The duration of the stay of the vehicle is calculated from the times registered on the two sets of photographs and communicates this to Smart Rep.
- Pay & Display machines accept payment and acknowledge the time of purchase and therefore the sufficient paid for time allowed and communicates this to Smart Parking’s parking management tool “SmartRep”.
- If a vehicle has exceeded the duration of the paid time allowed plus an agreed ‘Grace Period’, then the driver of the vehicle will be required to pay an excess parking charge (which will be mentioned in the car park’s signage).
- Ticketless, barrier-free system
- Customers pay & walk, using their registration number as ID
- Parking offences are automatically generated and issued
- Parking areas are managed 24/7
- Increased security
- Live occupancy reporting for enforcement and future planning
- No supply/installation/maintenance costs
- Signage designed/supplied/installed/maintained FOC
- Comprehensive reporting/account management inclusive FOC
Experience in Managing Off-Street Car Parks
As with any sector, specific challenges apply when considering appropriate solutions for off street car parking. Maintaining a customer service ethos is paramount.
Smart Parking has provided off street parking services for approximately 15 years and has proven it has the experience, customer sensitivity and technological know-how to deploy and operate effective parking solutions for its clients. We also provide car park management to a large number of retail parks throughout the UK including Birchwood, Warrington; Riverside, Erith and Reading Gate. Individual retailers, hotels and Leisure complexes continue to put their trust in our turn-key solutions and services.
With regards to the all-important customer service aspect of car park management within a retail setting, Smart Parking’s Parking Charge Notice (PCN) Processing Centre and the Customer Support Helpline have ensured a sensitive and appropriate approach is maintained when dealing with Parking Appeals. This has been achieved through close working with our clients and a collaborative approach to dealing with cases.
Get in touch with us today by calling 0845 230 3081 or email us at email@example.com