Come and visit us at:
23–25 June • San Francisco, USA
IPI Conference & Expo
29 June-2 July • Las Vegas, USA
We’ll be showcasing SmartPark, our proven, robust, accurate and cost-effective solution to ensure that road users can easily find unoccupied city centre car parking spaces - reducing congestion, decreasing vehicle emissions, lowering enforcement costs and cutting driver stress.
SmartPark encompasses four of our leading-edge technologies:
- SmartEye – intelligent, robust, reliable RFID-equipped, infrared vehicle detection sensors
- SmartLink - zone controllers collating and transmitting status in real time – rapidly, accurately and consistently
- SmartApp - for iPhone or Android, our free app guides drivers to available spaces close to them
- SmartRep – software seamlessly coordinating data from the street, to your attendant, to your management systems
- RFID Solutions – Real-time Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) for payment, enforcement and management, including parking permits.
SmartPark can be fully integrated into existing parking management software and parking/permit payment systems. It’s a solution that maximises a city’s investment in on-street enforcement, enabling decision makers to make significant long-term savings in personnel deployment.
SmartPark has already been deployed in the UK, Australia and New Zealand, and trials are underway or planned for capitals and key cities across Europe.
The Smart Parking team will engage with city decision makers wishing to know more about how SmartPark works, and will also welcome discussions with potential re-seller partners who are ready to meet the needs of parking providers and municipal authorities within the countries that they know well.