The term Smart Parking Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5, South Inch Business Centre, Perth, Perthshire, Scotland, PH2 8BW. Our company registration number is SC138255. Our company VAT Reg. No. is 607582041.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We collect personal information about you in the following ways:
- From internet cookies that are placed on your browser from our online marketing tools. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- From information provided by you on our contact form or from other lead generation forms that appear on our website.
- From telephone calls via phone numbers shown on our website or elsewhere online, which may result in your call being recorded.
- From emails you send to our domain address.
- Google AdWords Remarketing and Google Analytics Remarketing Tools – These marketing tools enable us to build anonymous lists of website visitors who have been to our website and enable us to serve advertisements to those visitors in search engine results pages and on other websites.
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting – This reporting tool enables us to tell if a website visitor has seen one of our Google Display ads and then came back to our website by another means e.g. by coming directly to the website.. This enables us to attribute a website conversion action e.g. a promotional video view or lead generation form submission on our website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting - This reporting tool enables us to analyse demographic information and can allow us to tell your age category, gender, family life stage and interests and what topics and content you have viewed online.
- Call Tracking Metrics – This reporting tool enables us to determine which marketing channels you have used to access our website before placing a telephone call to us by displaying different telephone numbers based on your referral channel. This tool also records telephone meta data and records the telephone call.
- Hotjar Website Analytics and Feedback Tool – This tool enables us to monitor and record your user sessions and view how you interact with our website. This tool also provides demographic and behavioural reporting that includes what pages you viewed, where you scrolled to and what links you clicked on our website in addition to information about your internet connected device and location.
- Website Content Management System – Our website stores information that you have submitted to us using our contact form or lead generation forms. This information is stored in our website database which is password protected.
- Inbound Link Tracking Software and Analytics (UTM) – These are inbound links to our website that enable us to determine which marketing channels and campaign advertisements you have clicked on to arrive at our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.